We’re back and BIGGER than ever.
We’ve upped the spend on explosives, added another bar, changed the entertainment and have some secret surprises to make your fireworks night rock. Please Like us on Facebook for more updates and give aways.
A big thank you to Mama Bears for their continued support, we would struggle to put the event on without the help of our sponsors.
- 1730 * Gates Open
- 1800 * BBC Radio Bristol
- 1810 * Fire Show, Circus Uncertainty
- 1825 * Mamma Bear
- 1830 * Children’s Firework Display
- 1840 * Live Entertainment
- 1905 * Lighting of the Bonfire
- 1910 * Fire Show, Circus Uncertainty
- 1925 * Live Entertainment
- 1955 * BBC Radio Bristol and Claudia Fragapane
- 2000 * Main display
Think you could do this? Any ideas on how to improve?
This whole event is organised by three lads in their spare time with help from the rest of the group and some of the old timers. When we’re not doing this, we’re paintballing, go karting, rock climbing, camping, maybe a beer or two and generally having a bit of a laugh.
The whole team at Great Western Round Table really do look forward to welcoming you back to Downend again this year and hope you have a great night!